It was with surprise and sadness that we accepted the resignation of Deborah Coulson from the HKPC Committee at our last meeting on 10th August. Deborah will be leaving Hong Kong to return to the UK. We are so sorry to see her go, but at the same time delighted she has offered to continue to provide her support from afar. We are also grateful to Christian Allderidge who agreed to join our Committee in her place.
Deborah with Chiara Deéb (Most Improved at Camp) LWSC Eventing Camp, July 2020
Thank you Deborah! You have contributed so much to Hong Kong's equestrian community over so many years. We will miss you greatly!
Updated full list of HKPC Committee members (as of August 2020):
- Christian Allderidge (Lo Wu Saddle Club)
- Laurel Cooke (Clear Water Bay Equestrian & Education Centre)
- Sarah Corner
- Chris Doby
- Jo Eling - Chief Instructor
- Liz Lumsden
- Valerie Mangundjaja
- Elise McAuley - District Commissioner
- Natasha Rose (Hong Kong Jockey Club)
- Louise Sanderson
- Joelle Scot (Riding for the Disabled)
- Sarah Vandre - Secretary