Welcome to Hong Kong Pony Club
This activity is for Pony Club members aged 11 years and under. New and more experienced riders are welcome.
Cost $450 per day
A couple of reminders and instructions:
1) We will be riding and handling ponies all day so it is important that you dress appropriately in long, comfortable trousers (e.g. jodhpurs) and riding boots. Please wear a Pony Club t-shirt. (If you don't have one you can purchase one from us on the day.) Please also bring along your riding helmet. (Again, if you don't have one, don't worry, we can handle this on the day.) We will be outside for riding and games so bring along sunscreen/ sun hat as you require.
2) We must comply with social distancing rules 100% of the time. This means wearing face masks at all times (except when kids are on horseback) and never gathering in groups larger than 4 people. It is very important that we remember to comply with these rules. Thank you for your cooperation.
3) Food and drink will NOT be provided at this camp. Please bring along a packed lunch and snacks etc with plenty of water. We will provide ice buckets for keeping food and drink cool.
Finally, some notes for parents:
4) There is plenty of free car parking at Tuen Mun Public Riding School. You are welcome to come and go as you please during the camp but please help us to comply with social distancing rules.
5) We require you to sign two indemnity forms for your child: 1) The Hong Kong Pony Club one can be done online; 2) The Hong Kong Jockey Club one must be done in hard copy when you drop your child off at camp.
Thanks for your support!
Hong Kong Pony Club,
c/o Tuen Mun Public Riding School,
Lot 45 Lung Mun Rd,
Tuen Mun, NT.
Follow us on Facebook