We are delighted to announce the election of a new Pony Club committee at our Annual General Meeting on 4th November 2019. Our new committee members represent a nice balance of seasoned equestrian professionals, Pony Club veterans and parents of current and upcoming Pony Clubbers with connections to all riding centres in Hong Kong.
Following Tara Delaney’s resignation as District Commissioner, the new committee has appointed an Executive team comprising of HKPC District Commissioner, HKPC Chief Instructor and HKPC Secretary. We would like to express our gratitude to Tara for her many years of service at the head of HKPC and wish her family all the best for the future back in the U.K.
The new HKPC committee:
- Elise McAuley – Newly appointed HKPC District Commissioner
- Sarah Vandre – Re-appointed HKPC Secretary
- Jo Eling – Newly appointed HKPC Chief Instructor
- Sarah Corner (General Manager – Equestrian at Clear Water Bay Equestrian Centre)
- Deborah Coulson (Club Manager and Senior Instructor at Lo Wu Saddle Club)
- Chris Dobby
- Liz Leung Lumsden
- Louise Sanderson
- Joelle Scot
- Valerie Mangundjaja